Developing innovative analytical techniques to unleash the hidden wealth in Big Data, harness its power and lead to actionable insights for organizations.
INSITE is a leader in developing scalable techniques for analyzing Big Data arising from a variety of sources including social media, sensors, mobile applications and web based platforms. INSITE's expertise is specifically in scalable network analysis, visualization, large scale graph mining and predictive modeling.
We are working on research projects on
- Large scale network analysis for news propagation on social media
- Understanding the impacts of lists or grouping networks in social media
- Developing graph algorithms for biomedical big data
- Predictive modeling in health care e.g. emergency room admissions using a combination of sensor, social media and electronic medical records
- Temporal and Spatial analysis in Education for building a Smarter Campus
- Large Scale Graph Mining
- Healthcare Analytics
October 20, 2014
Donation Provides Hardware for Big Data Research Processing
Presentations and Videos
October 10, 2013
Big Data Symposium - Presentation Videos